Using Formative Assessment To Differentiate Middle School Literacy Instruction: Seven Practices To Maximize Learning
- Publish Date: 2012-11-28
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Leslie E. Laud;Pooja Patel
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Formative assessment and differentiated instruction made manageable
We all recognize the countless benefits of differentiated instruction. The challenge is in its implementation. This start-to-finish guide will show you how through formative assessment and seven classroom-tested practices for maximizing student learning. Packed with vignettes, sample worksheets, and charts, this toolkit demonstrates how to:
- Establish new classroom norms
- Involve students in the use of assessment data and feedback to inform their next steps
- Clarify end-of-unit criteria to help map learning progression
- Apply assessment data to grouping students for tiered activities
- Differentiate assignments based on student readiness, characteristics, and interest
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION