Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) is now considered one of the most essential and cost-effective techniques in the assessment of a wide range of gastrointestinal diseases. A remarkably versatile, minimally invasive procedure, it also calls for a high level of anatomic knowledge and technical prowess. This revised and updated lavishly illustrated volume -- a textbook and atlas in one -- offers medical professionals the most comprehensive overview of EUS available, as well as a wealth of valuable insights from leaders in the field.
- More than 1000 high-quality images
- Logical, easy-to-use structure, including the requisite
anatomy and pathology
- Strategies for selecting patients and procedures,
including hygiene requirements, informed consent, patient positioning and
monitoring, and more
- Precise clinical descriptions and valuable tips and
techniques for diagnosis and treatment
- Guidance on the successful handling of needling and
- Insightful discussions of the uses and limitations of
- Chapters on contrast-enhanced EUS techniques and
SonoElastography, new chapters on Hot Spots of Interventional EUS and Portal
- Accompanying DVD with over 60 video sequences and 30 still images on selected topics
Written for specialists and trainees in
gastroenterology, pneumology, and surgery, Endoscopic Ultrasound is essential reading for anyone wishing to explore and exploit the potential of state-of-the-art EUS.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION