Uropathology: A Volume In The High Yield Pathology Series (Expert Consult - Online And Print), 1E
- Publish Date: 2012-04-09
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Ming Zhou MD PhD;George Netto MD;Jonathan I Epstein
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Uropathology, a volume in the High Yield Pathology Series, makes it easy to recognize the classic manifestations of urologic diseases and quickly confirm your diagnoses. A templated format, excellent color photographs, authoritative content, and online access make Uropathology an ideal reference for busy pathologists.
- Find information quickly and easily with a templated, easy-to-reference format and concise, bulleted text.
- Confirm your diagnoses with high-quality color photographs that demonstrate the classic appearance of each disease.
- Depend on authoritative information from leading experts in the field.
- Access the full text online, perform quick searches, and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
Your first line resource for genitourinary pathology
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION