Test-Driven Development In Microsoft .Net (Developer Reference)
- Publish Date: 2004-04-14
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: James W. Newkirk;Alexei A. Vorontsov
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
With the clarity and precision intrinsic to the Test-Driven Development (TDD) process itself, experts James Newkirk and Alexei Vorontsov demonstrate how to implement TDD principles and practices to drive lean, efficient codingand better design. The best way to understand TDD is to see it in action, and Newkirk and Vorontsov walk step by step through TDD and refactoring in an n-tier, .NET-connected solution. And, as members of the development team for NUnit, a leading unit-testing framework for Microsoft .NET, the authors can offer matchless insights on testing in this environmentultimately making their expertise your own.
Test firstand drive ambiguity out of the development process:
- Document your code with tests, rather than paper
- Use test lists to generate explicit requirements and completion criteria
- Refactorand improve the design of existing code
- Alternate programmer tests with customer tests
- Change how you build UI codea thin layer on top of rigorously tested code
- Use tests to make small, incremental changesand minimize the debugging process
- Deliver software thats verifiable, reliable, and robust
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION