Your Anxious Child: How Parents And Teachers Can Relieve Anxiety In Children
- Publish Date: 2016-05-31
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: John S. Dacey;Martha D. Mack;Lisa B. Fiore
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
A fully-revised and updated new edition of a bestselling book designed to help parents, teachers, and counsellors support young people suffering from anxiety.
- Offers an array of innovative strategies organized into the authors four-step COPE program, which has undergone more than 20 years of successful field testing
- Each strategy is accompanied by a set of activities contextualized with full details of the appropriate age level, materials needed, suggested setting, and a template script
- Presents a straightforward account of anxiety, the most prevalent clinical diagnosis in young people, written with a careful balance of scientific evidence and benevolence
- Features a brand new chapter on preschoolers and a companion website that includes instructional MP3 recordings and a wealth of additional resources
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION