The Ged Math Problem Solver (Ged Calculators)
- Publish Date: 2002-12-31
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Myrna Manly
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The GED Math Problem Solver integrates problem-solving and reasoning strategies with mathematical skills using problems encountered in everyday life. This text builds understanding of mathematical relationships by focusing on problem-solving skills, developing estimation and mental math strategies, and integrating algebra, geometry, and data analysis with arithmetic.
- 25 lessons combining instruction, practice, and review
- Complete answer key, including solutions
- Cumulative review and GED practice at the end of each lesson
- Test-taking lessons and practice
- Exercises using data and graphs collected in the appendix
- Calulator exploration using the Casio fx-260
- Full-length GED Mathematics practice test
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION