Student Handbook For Discrete Mathematics With Ducks: Srrsleh
- Publish Date: 2015-08-07
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: sarah-marie belcastro
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Student Handbook for Discrete Mathematics with Ducks is a Student Reference, Review, Supplemental Learning, and Example Handbook (SRRSLEH) that mirrors the content of the authors popular textbook Discrete Mathematics with Ducks (DMwD). This handbook provides a review of key material, illustrative examples, and new problems with accompanying solutions that are helpful even for those using a traditional discrete mathematics textbook.
Every chapter in SRRSLEH matches the corresponding chapter of DMwD. Chapters in SRRSLEH contain the following:
- A list of the notation introduced in the corresponding chapter
- A list of definitions that students need to know from the corresponding chapter
- Theorems/facts of note appearing in the corresponding chapter
- A list of proof techniques introduced, with templates and/or examples given for each one
- A selection of examples from DMwD, written out formally and briefly rather than colloquially as in DMwD
A quick refresher for any discrete math student, this handbook enables students to find information easily and reminds them of the terms and results they should know during their course.
Read reviews of DMwD.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION