Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Textbook of Critical Care, by Drs. Jean-Louis Vincent, Edward Abraham, Frederick A. Moore, Patrick Kochanek, and Mitchell P. Fink, remains your best source on effective management of critically ill patients. This trusted reference - acclaimed for its success in bridging the gap between medical and surgical critical care - now features an even stronger focus on patient outcomes, equipping you with the proven, evidence-based guidance you need to successfully overcome a full range of practice challenges. Inside, youll find totally updated coverage of vital topics, such as coagulation and apoptosis in certain critical care illnesses, such as acute lung injury and adult respiratory distress syndrome; sepsis and other serious infectious diseases; specific organ dysfunction and failure; and many other vital topics. At www.expertconsult.com you can access the complete contents of the book online, rapidly searchable, with regular updates plus new videos that demonstrate how to perform key critical care procedures. The result is an even more indispensable reference for every ICU.
- Access the complete contents of the book online at www.expertconsult.com, rapidly searchable, and stay current for years to come with regular online updates.
- Practice with confidence by consulting with a whos who of global experts on every facet of critical care medicine.
- Implement todays most promising, evidence-based care strategies with an enhanced focus on patient outcomes.
- Effectively apply the latest techniques and approaches with totally updated coverage of the importance of coagulation and apoptosis in certain critical care illnesses, such as acute lung injury and adult respiratory distress syndrome; sepsis and other serious infectious diseases; specific organ dysfunction and failure; and many other vital topics.
- See how to perform key critical care procedures by watching a wealth of new videos online.
- Focus on the practical guidance you need with the aid of a new, more templated format in which basic science content has been integrated within clinical chapters, and all procedural content has been streamlined for online presentation and paired with videos.
The leading title in its field, the Textbook of Critical Care is now entirely focused on clinical care issues with brand-new topics and supplemental videos and the entire procedures section is now located online.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION