Cambridge International As And A Level Chemistry
- Publish Date: 2015-01-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Peter Cann;Peter Hughes
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
Covers the entire syllabus for Cambridge International Examinations' International AS and A Level Chemistry (9701). It is divided into separate sections for AS and A Level making it ideal for students studying both the AS and the A Level and also those taking the AS examinations at the end of their first year.
- Explains difficult concepts using language that is appropriate for students around the world
- Provides practice throughout the course with carefully selected past paper questions at the end of each chapter
- Lets students work through problems at their own pace, with a free Revision and practice CD which includes interactive tests, answers to selected questions, additional activities, and a glossary
- Answers to the questions in the Student's Book can be found on the Teacher's CD
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION