Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The Coaching Game is a tool for personal/group development that is unlike any other.
It is one of the games developed by Points of You, is award winning and has become an international success. This game creates a unique experience of inspiration, learning and development and is a creative tool used by individuals, professionals and organizations around the globe. Social workers, corporate management, coaches, therapists, consultants and other professional trainers will each be able to effectively use this game in their own networks.
The main objectives of the game are:
- To create an accessible way to express yourself. To release old patterns and introduce a new, creative approach that generates clear, quality communication between people
- To expand your points of view allowing you to see things from different perspectives
- To take a closer look at significant topics from our daily lives
- To stop and ask yourself questions about your own personal life
- To explore where the game takes you and what issues raise from playing the game.
The Coaching Game Kit includes:
- A unique deck of 65 Photo Cards (each card is made of a photograph selected by Efrat, a photo therapist as well as a life topic)
- A book with inspiring stories and quotes that correlate to each card
- Action Notes
- Four-Quadrant Process Layout Chart which can be used for solo play or with clients.
The creators of the game are always available by email or Skype and would love to provide rich examples of suggested uses that best fit your environment. Our website explains the game and has many articles for activity suggestions, ready made workshops, etc!
Every day, thousands of professionals throughout the world work with The Coaching Game - a must-have tool and an asset in the professional toolbox, effective for working one-on-one and with a group.
This game is for all ages and has been used with large corporations, social workers of prisons, elementary schools, etc - the sky is the limit!Points of You creates hands-on tools for personal & professional development. These games are an asset to the professional toolkit. They can be used by all ages for any content or learning method. Educators, team leaders, coaches, psychologists, social workers, workshop facilitators and more love these tools. Ideal for identifying habits & examining workplace/home/school etc dilemmas from new perspectives. Expand your point of view. Points of You tools offer everyone an opportunity to:
Pause: Take a time-out to check in with yourself, your team or clients.
Expand: In every situation, there are countless points of view. The challenge is to observe life and various issues from a different perspective.
Connect: Communicate in an authentic, intimate & non-judgemental manner with family, friends, employees & clients... but most importantly, with yourself.
Focus: Formulate new insights & define actions for the future.
The Coaching Game features 65 associative cards that explore significant everyday life themes.A colorful and thought-provoking book expands each theme through stories, quotes, interpretations and more photos. 4 process maps offer structured method, with the cards, to examine our own issues, and the focus notes assist in turning insights into actions.
The Coaching Game has been translated into 19 languages and has been highly praised by professionals around the world.
The Coaching Game includes:65 photo cards, 4 process maps, Colorful inspiration book, Focus notes, Environmentally friendly canvas case.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION