The How To Of Qualitative Research
- Publish Date: 2016-08-15
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Janice Aurini;Melanie Heath;Stephanie Howells
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
With clear instructions for developing a research design and complementary research tools, this book is not about describing or theorizing qualitative methods, buthowresearchers actually create and execute these methods. Helping students conquer the practical issues many novice researchers face, the book provides them with the tools they need to answer critical questions such as:
- what are some ways to sample potential participants?
- how do I construct an interview schedule?
- should I be thinking of a single case study or a comparative study?
- what and how should I record in the field?
- what other sources of data should I consider?
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION