Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
ARE YOU CAUGHT IN THE SUCCESS TRAP? Leading negotiation expert Ed Brodow says that millions of Americans who have acquired all the things -- money, fame, status and power -- do not feel successful. They are victims of the success trap. With insight, humor and self-revelation, Brodow challenges our toxic definition of success and shares his vision for how you can live a rewarding life. Beating the Success Trap explains how to:
- Redefine success to coincide with your own temperament and preferences
- Overcome your fears about making constructive changes in your life
- Defeat the abusive voice inside you that wants you to feel like a failure
- Reevaluate your life and reconnect with your passion and enthusiasm
- Create the life you've always wanted
- Fame and fortune can lead to addictions and violence
- Getting fired may be the solution to your problems
- Your body has a built-in tool for discovering true success
- It is never too late to make radical changes to your lifestyle
- The only real way to succeed is your way
Beating the Success Trap makes an excellent graduation gift book!
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION