Applied Software Measurement: Global Analysis Of Productivity And Quality
- Publish Date: 2008-05-02
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Capers Jones
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Effectively forecast, manage, and control software across the entire project lifecycle
Accurately size, estimate, and administer software projects with real-world guidance from an industry expert. Fully updated to cover the latest tools and techniques, Applied Software Measurement, Third Edition details how to deploy a cost-effective and pragmatic analysis strategy. You will learn how to use function points and baselines, implement benchmarks and tracking systems, and perform efficiency tests. Full coverage of the latest regulations, metrics, and standards is included.
- Measure performance at the requirements, coding, testing, and installation phases
- Set function points for efficiency, cost, market share, and customer satisfaction
- Analyze quality and productivity using assessments, benchmarks, and baselines
- Design and manage project cost, defect, and quality tracking systems
- Use object-oriented, reusable component, Agile, CMM, and XP methods
- Assess defect removal efficiency using unit tests and multistage test suites
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION