Mcgraw-Hill'S French Student Dictionary (Mcgraw-Hill Dictionary Series)
- Publish Date: 2008-08-18
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Jacqueline Winders
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Your best first reference to the French language
As you begin studying the French language, you must have a reliable bilingual dictionary with the basic words you need, not the advanced terms you don't. With McGraw-Hill's French Student Dictionary you'll find what you need quickly and easily--without being overwhelmed with text.
This book features:
- 3,500 essential words, each with grammatical information, easy-to-use pronunciation guide, verb conjugation (when appropriate), and an example sentence
- Numerous subentries to explain shades of meaning and idiomatic expressions related to the principal entries
- A collection of grammar tips and hints, including common mistakes to avoid
- Helpful appendices of useful information such as common names in French, weights and measures, maps, numbers, and more
Begin your language learning with the authoritative McGraw-Hill's French Student Dictionary at your side. It provides a perfect complement to your French studies.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION