Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The essential companion for your first two years of medical school
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, 2e provides you with a solid understanding of the basic science principles with which all medical students must be familiar. The second edition has been completely revised to feature a more student-friendly and approachable text, an updated high-yield rapid review section, new images, and more.
- Delivers comprehensive single-source coverage of the entire first year of medical school
- Includes important background material most other reviews leave out
- Covers the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE
- Offers full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE
- Provides a framework for understanding anatomy and histology, embryology, behavioral science, biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, pathology, and pharmacology
- Mirrors the table of content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate study
- Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION