Handbook Of Mathematical Formulas And Integrals, Second Edition
- Publish Date: 2000-08-01
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Alan Jeffrey
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This Second Edition follows the original pattern of presenting of presenting the most frequently used integrals, mathematical formulas, and results in a form convenient for the user. The Handbook provides an essential reference work for students and researchers in applied mathematics, engineering, and physics. The most important formulas, functions, and results used in applications of mathematics are covered.
New material includes proof by mathematical induction, properties of spherical Bessel functions, more detailed results on orthogonal polynomials, interpolation and Pade approximation, and a section on the z-transform. The original thumb-tab indexing has been retained, as it provides an easy reference system that supplements the contents listing and extensive index.
* Comprehensive coverage of frequently used integrals, functions and fundamental mathematical results
* contents selected and organized to suit the needs of students, scientists, and engineers
* contains tables of Laplace and Fourier transform pairs
* new section on numerical approximation
* new section on the z-transform
* easy reference system
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION