A Course In Real Analysis, Second Edition
- Publish Date: 2012-01-27
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: John N. McDonald;Neil A. Weiss
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The second edition of A Course in Real Analysis provides a solid foundation of real analysis concepts and principles, presenting a broad range of topics in a clear and concise manner. The book is excellent at balancing theory and applications with a wealth of examples and exercises. The authors take a progressive approach of skill building to help students learn to absorb the abstract. Real world applications, probability theory, harmonic analysis, and dynamical systems theory are included, offering considerable flexibility in the choice of material to cover in the classroom. The accessible exposition not only helps students master real analysis, but also makes the book useful as a reference.
- New chapter on Hausdorff Measure and Fractals
- Key concepts and learning objectives give students a deeper understanding of the material to enhance learning
- More than 200 examples (not including parts) are used to illustrate definitions and results
- Over 1300 exercises (not including parts) are provided to promote understanding
- Each chapter begins with a brief biography of a famous mathematician
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION