Linux For Embedded And Real-Time Applications, Third Edition (Embedded Technology)
- Publish Date: 2012-12-04
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Doug Abbott
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This new edition of Linux for Embedded and Real-Time Applications provides a practical introduction to the basics and the latest developments in this rapidly evolving technology. Ideal for those new to using Linux in an embedded environment, it takes a hands-on approach and covers key concepts plus specific applications.
Key features include:
- Substantially updated to focus on a specific ARM-based single board computer (SBC) as a target for embedded application programming
- Includes an introduction to Android programming
With this book you will learn:
- The basics of Open Source, Linux and the embedded space
- How to set up a simple system and tool chain
- How to use simulation for initial application testing
- Network, graphics and Android programming
- How to use some of the many Linux components and tools
- How to configure and build the Linux kernel, BusyBox and U-Boot bootloader
- Provides a hands-on introduction for engineers and software developers who need to get up to speed quickly on embedded Linux, its operation and its capabilities including Android
- Updated and changed accompanying tools, with a focus on the authors specially-developed Embedded Linux Learning Kit
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION