Computers As Components, Fourth Edition: Principles Of Embedded Computing System Design (The Morgan Kaufmann Series In Computer Architecture And Design)
- Publish Date: 2016-10-13
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Marilyn Wolf
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Computers as Components: Principles of Embedded Computing System Design, Fourth Edition, continues to focus on foundational content in embedded systems technology and design while introducing new content on security and safety, the design of Internet-of-Things devices and systems, and wireless communications standards like Bluetooth and ZigBee.
- Uses real processors to demonstrate both technology and techniques
- Shows readers how to apply principles to actual design practice
- Stresses necessary fundamentals that can be applied to evolving technologies and helps readers gain facility to design large, complex embedded systems
- Covers the design of Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices and systems, including applications, devices, and communication systems and databases
- Introduces concepts of safety and security in embedded systems
- Includes new chapter on Automotive and Aerospace Systems
- Describes wireless communication standards such as Bluetooth and ZigBee
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION