Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Center Stage 3: Express Yourself in English , byLynn Bonesteel and Samuela Eckstut-Didier(Series Consultants: MaryAnn Florez and Sharon Seymour), gives your students the communicative skills to start using English effectively in their daily lives. Center Stage3 is an integrated four-skills course that supports student learning and achievement. Practical language and timely topics motivate beginning students to master grammar along with speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
Student Book Features
- Grammar to Communicate presents key grammar points with concise charts and abundant practice in real-life situations.
- Communicative Activities, such as Time to Talk, promote opportunities for meaningful expression and active learning.
- Extensive listening practice helps students to succeed in their daily lives.
- Reading and Writing lessonsdevelop essential academic skills and provide real-life models, tasks, and practice.
- Review and Challenge helps teachers to assess students' progress and meet the needs of multi-level classrooms.
- Easy-to-follow, two-page lessons motivate students to achieve their goals.
Teacher's Edition Features
- Learner persistence tips, including learning goals, offer concrete strategies for promoting learner persistence.
- Multi-level strategies offer suggestions for tailoring activities to the needs of students at different levels of proficiency.
- Unit tests help teachers assess student progress.
- Teacher Resource Disk provides supplementary grammar and vocabulary practice, graphic organizers, andlearner persistence worksheets.
Click here to order the Audio CDs.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION