Integrating Differentiated Instruction And Understanding By Design: Connecting Content And Kids (Pearson Teacher Education/Ascd College Textbook)
- Publish Date: 2013-02-09
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Carol Ann Tomlinson;Jay McTighe;The ASCD
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Discover how two of education's most powerful frameworks can team up to provide your school with a comprehensive and in-depth approach to ensure all students are learning at maximum levels.
The leading experts on Differentiated Instruction and Understanding by Design explain how to connect these two approaches and use their combined power to:
- Meet content standards and prepare for high-stakes tests while providing students with multiple learning pathways.
- Use the backward design approach to develop curriculum units and lessons that can be differentiated in response to students' different readiness levels, abilities, and learning styles.
- Combine drill and practice with differentiated performance tasks to inspire understanding of content.
- Create a fair, criterion-referenced assessment approach that supports standards and differentiation.
Find out how a curriculum built on the goal of student understanding, integrated with instructional approaches that emphasize reaching every learner, can provide teachers with more specific teaching targets and more flexible ways to reach them.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION