Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Help students understand how culture impacts development - and why it matters.
Through current research and examples from around the world, Arnett/MaynardsChild Development provides students with a more accurate and practical understanding of how development works in the real world. Whether they travel the globe or remain in their home towns, students will benefit from being able to think culturally about human development and our culturally diverse and globalized world. New U.S. and international videos, shot in several countries, allow students to observe similarities and differences in human development across cultures.
MyDevelopmentLab is an integral part of the Arnett/Maynard program. Key learning applications include a personalized study plan, MyDevelopmentLab Video Series, and MyVirtualChild.
A better teaching and learning experience
The teaching and learning experience with this program helps to:
- Personalize Learning MyDevelopmentLab is online learning. MyDevelopmentLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- Understand Culture and Diversity Extensive cultural coverage is woven into the narrative and on vivid display in images.
- Improve Critical Thinking Students will learn to think critically about the influence of culture on development. Learning objectives, listed at the start of each chapter and within every section, help students better organize and understand the material.
- Engage Students Research and examples on the similarities and differences in child development across cultures will fascinate students.
- Explore Research Students are presented with current research and examples from around the world.
- Support Instructors All supplements were developed around the textbooks carefully constructed learning objectives.
Child Development: A Cultural Approach, covers prenatal development through adolescence and emerging adulthood and is available in hardcover, paperback, and la Carte versions. It is also available in an abridged paperback version,Child Development through Middle Childhood .
Click here to view a sample chapter! http://www.pearsonhighered.com/showcase/arnettmaynard/
020594972X / 9780205949724 Child Development Plus New MyDevelopmentLab with eText
Package consists of
0205841074 / 9780205841073 Child Development: A Cultural Approach
0205206522 / 9780205206520 NEW MyDevelopmentLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION