Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
ALERT:Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that youselect the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition,you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.-- Frames American history through personal and collective journeys
Offering a blend of political and social histories, The American Journey shows that our attempt to live up to our American ideals is an ongoing journeyone that has become increasingly more inclusive of different groups and ideas. With a goal of making American history accessible, the authors offer a strong, clear narrative and provide students with the tools they need to understand history.
MyHistoryLab is an integral part of the Goldfield program. Key learning applications include assessment, MyHistoryLab Video Series, and History Explorer.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experiencefor you and your students. Heres how:
- Personalize Learning MyHistoryLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Emphasize Outcomes Learning Objective Questions at the beginning of each chapter and a chapter review and thematic timeline ending each chapter keep students focused on what they need to know. On MyHistoryLab, practice tests help students achieve these objectives by measuring progress and creating personalized study plans.
- Engage Students A new pedagogically-driven design highlights a clear learning path through the material and offers a visually stunning learning experience in print or on a screen. With the Pearson eText, students can transition directly to MyHistoryLab resources such as primary source documents, videos, and mapping exercises.
- Improve Critical Thinking Powerful learning applications in MyHistoryLabincluding Explorer mapping exercises, Closer Look analyses of sources and topics, and Writing Assessments tied to engaging videospromote critical thinking.
- Support Instructors MyHistoryLab, Instructors eText, MyHistoryLab Instructors Guide, Class Preparation Tool, Instructors Manual, MyTest, and PowerPoints are available.
020597161X /9780205971619American Journey: A History of the United States,Volume 1with New MyHistoryLab with eText -- Access Card Pacakge, 7/e
Package consists of:
0205206549 / 9780205206544 NEW MyHistoryLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205960960 / 9780205960965 The American Journey: a History of the United States, Volume 1 (To 1865)
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION