Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Trish and Chris Meyer share fifteen years of real-world film and video production experience inside the critically acclaimed Creating Motion Graphics with After Effects. More than a step-by-step review of the features in After Effects, you will learn how the program thinks so that you can realize your own visions more quickly and efficiently. This full-color book is jammed full of tips, gotchas, and sage advice that will help you survive whatever your next project throws at you.
Creating Motion Graphics 4th Edition has been heavily revised, reuniting the previous two volumes plus adding detailed coverage of new features introduced in After Effects 7 and CS3 Professional to form one massive, essential reference. The enclosed DVD-ROM contains source footage and project files for the numerous exercises which help reinforce each concept. The DVD also includes over 180 pages of additional information, including lengthy Bonus Chapters on Expressions and Effects.
Authored in CS3, also included is access to a free web chapter written for CS4.
* Free CS4 web chapter included with the book
* Mastering animation through the use of keyframes, motion paths, and the Graph Editor
* Blending imagery using alpha channels, masks, mattes, modes, and stencils
* Building groups and hierarchies through parenting and nested comps
* Extended coverage of type animation, paint tools and 3D space
* Advanced subjects such as keying, motion tracking, expressions, and video issues
* Includes over 180 PDF pages of bonus content on the DVD
* Extensive coverage of the new CS3 features including the Shape and Puppet tools, Brainstorm, per-character 3D text, color management, and more!
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION