Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Exhaustively updated to reflect all of the recent sweeping developments in neonatal-perinatal medicine, this 2-volume reference will continue to set the standard. Representing a wide range of subspecialties, a team of world renowned contributors offers sound practical advice based upon the best available evidence. Volume One focuses on the field of neonatal-perinatal medicine, pregnancy disorders and their impact on the fetus, and delivery room care. Volume Two concentrates on development and disorders of organ systems.
- Includes over 800 illustrations which depict disorders in the clinical setting and explain complex information.
- Features a dual focus on neonatology and perinatology for comprehensive guidance in treating patients.
- Offers several new chapters including Legal Issues in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Neonatology in Developing Countries Role of Positive Pressure Ventilation in Neonatal Resuscitation Chest Compressions, Medications, and Special Problems Environmental Influences of the Developing Neonate and Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy.
- Presents the fresh perspectives of many new contributorsincluding new Associate Editor Michele Walsh.
- Features a more consistent organization in the organ system chapters that allows for more user-friendly access to the material, plus a redesigned look throughout the book.
- Includes a CD-ROM that offers convenient access to the text's numerous illustrations and the ability to download to PowerPoint.
- Facilitates quick access to specific guidance through indexing in both volumes.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION