Mosby'S Pharmacology Memory Notecards: Visual, Mnemonic, And Memory Aids For Nurses, 1E
- Publish Date: 2005-01-14
- Binding: Spiral-bound
- Author: Joann Zerwekh;Jo Carol Claborn;Tom Gaglione
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
A colorfully illustrated collection of spiral-bound, removable cards, this notebook covers key pharmacology topics and drugs. It is uniquely designed to help students master pharmacology both in class and in preparing for the NCLEX examination. It will also benefit practicing nurses who'd like a refresher and memory device on pharmacology. Using a wide variety of learning aids, humor, illustrations, and mnemonics, it covers topics including administration, antibiotics, antivirals, anticoagulants, cardiac drugs, CNS drugs, diuretics, endocrine drugs, GI drugs, musculoskeletal drugs, OB drugs, pain, psychiatric drugs, and pulmonary drugs.
- Features 91 full-color illustrated mnemonics on individual drug topics and key drugs.
- Offers durability and portability with spiral-bound format and removable cards on sturdy stock.
- Perforated cards may be used as is, in spiral-bound notebook or removed for use as individual flash cards, which allows the reader flexibility when studying.
- Topics are listed alphabetically for quick reference.
- Offers easy referral, with tabs and color cover guide using a different color for each topic.
- Concise What You Need to Know drug monographs on the back of each image include quick information on drug action, use, contraindications/precautions, side effects, and nursing implications.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION