How To Read Pediatric Ecgs, 4E
- Publish Date: 2006-05-01
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Myung K. Park MD FAAP FACC;Warren G Guntheroth
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Introducing a new edition of the popular text for medical students, residents, and practitioners on interpreting electrocardiograms in children. Pediatric cardiologists Dr. Myung Park and Dr. Warren Guntheroth teach the vectorial approach to pediatric ECG interpretation in a simple and practical way. How to Read Pediatric ECGs contains over 200 actual size ECG tracings, review questions, case studies for board review.
- Now with a 2 color design
- Case Studies teach a systematic approach to interpreting ECG results
- Review questions at end of each chapter assist with board preparation and self-assessment
- Actual size tracings allows readers to measure intervals and durations of sample tracings accurately
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION