Hospital Medicine Secrets: With Student Consult Online Access, 1E
- Publish Date: 2006-12-13
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Jeffrey Glasheen MD
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Hospital Medicine Secrets provides essential knowledge for practicing hospitalists, students, or any professional interested in hospital medicine. A question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, and practical tips from the author expedite review - making The Secrets Series a popular, user-friendly reference. And, online access via STUDENT CONSULT makes this a more effective learning tool!
- Equips you with the evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for hospitalized patients.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the author.
- Features a two-color page layout, Key Points boxes, and lists of useful web sites to enhance your reference power.
- Presents a chapter containing the Top 100 Secrets in hospital medicine, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Includes access to STUDENT CONSULT access at no additional charge, enabling you to consult the book online, anywhere you go perform quick searches and add your own notes and bookmarks!
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION