Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Just the Facts provides beginning students with all the facts and figures they need to know for their early clinical experiences. It's a portable, concise reference that contains a wealth of information, ranging from definitions and abbreviations to dosage calculations and lab values. It's a valuable tool that students will rely on throughout their nursing career.
- Content presented in tabular, list and outline format provides quick and easy retrieval.
- Includes basic facts and figures students need for early clinical experiences.
- Basic assessment by body system allows for ease in locating specific information.
- Small, portable size enhances utility for students.
- Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers provide quick, easy access to information.
- English-to-Spanish Translation Guide assists students posing general medical questions to Spanish-speaking patients.
- Thoroughly updated information reflects current practice:.
- Includes new 2007 Pressure Ulcer Staging Guidelines from the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel.
- Includes new guidelines for restraint and bedrail use.
- Includes current NANDA, NIC, and NOC.
- Includes new abbreviation guidelines from The Joint Commission.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION