Workbook For Essentials Of Human Diseases And Conditions, 6E
- Publish Date: 2015-10-12
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Margaret Schell Frazier RN CMA BS;Jeanette Drzymkowski RN BS
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Learn to master important disease pathology with this helpful workbook. Filled with labeling activities, critical thinking questions, patient screening scenarios, certification exam review exercises, and much more, this dynamic workbook challenges users to recall key terminology, identify important anatomic structures, apply concepts to realistic patient scenarios, and prepare for success on certification exams.
- Word definitions and glossary terms provide a review of medical terminology and reinforce key concepts from the main text.
- Fill-in-the-blank and short answer exercises help users retain information and foster critical thinking.
- Labeling exercises include illustrations of anatomical structures and processes giving users the ability to practice their knowledge of disease processes.
- Patient screening scenarios offer practice in recognizing the varying degrees of urgency in patient situations.
- Certification exam review provide extra testing practice in a format similar to actual certification exams.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION