Macbook For Dummies
- Publish Date: 2008-07-21
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Mark L. Chambers
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Got a new MacBook, MacBook Air, or MacBook Pro? Want the scoop on Mac laptop basics, using Mac OS X Leopard, networking a laptop, or connecting your laptop to wireless devices? Theres no better place to find what you need than MacBook For Dummies, 2nd Edition!
With your Mac laptop, you can take your movies, music, documents, e-mail, and Internet wherever the action is. MacBook For Dummies, 2nd Edition provides the lowdown on maintaining and upgrading your MacBook, customizing the Dock and desktop, traveling with a laptop, turning iPhoto into your portable darkroom, and much more. Learn to:
- Locate the battery compartment, iSight camera, ports, and on button
- Move your existing files from an older computer
- Use all the cool new features of Mac OS X Leopard
- Work with iTunes, iMovie, iPhoto, iDVD, and GarageBand, all packaged with your MacBook
- Identify the signs of a well-functioning laptop and check for trouble
- Set up your Mac for multiple users
- Explore the cool options available with a .Mac account and iDisk storage that lets you retrieve your files anywhere
- Manage your digital music, photos, and movies
- Use Bluetooth and get all your wireless devices communicating with each other
And if youve been considering switching from a PC to a Mac, MacBook For Dummies, 2nd Edition guides you through the process and even shows you how to run Windows on your Mac laptop. If theres a MacBook in your future or present this is the book for you!
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION