Universal Meta Data Models
- Publish Date: 2004-04-09
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: David Marco;Michael Jennings
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
- The heart of the book provides the complete set of models that will support most of an organization's core business functions, including universal meta models for enterprise-wide systems, business meta data and data stewardship, portfolio management, business rules, and XML, messaging, and transactions
- Developers can directly adapt these models to their own businesses, saving countless hours of development time
- Building effective meta data repositories is complicated and time-consuming, and few IT departments have the necessary expertise to do it right-which is why this book is sure to find a ready audience
- Begins with a quick overview of the Meta Data Repository Environment and the business uses of meta data, then goes on to describe the technical architecture followed by the detailed models
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION