Telecom For Dummies
- Publish Date: 2006-04-10
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Stephen P. Olejniczak
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
- Worldwide telecom spending was over $4 trillion in 2004, and virtually all 12 million businesses in the U.S. buy phone and other telecom services
- Our book shows people at small and medium-sized businesses how to make sense of telecom lingo and get the best deals
- Includes an overview of the major players in the telecom industry and an easy-to-understand explanation of the existing telecom infrastructure
- Helps people pinpoint the telecom services best suited to their business needs, understand billing, and troubleshoot problems
- Covers emerging industry trends, such as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and how they can help businesses cut costs
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION