Child Psychotherapy Homework Planner
- Publish Date: 2006-09-14
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Arthur E. Jongsma Jr.;L. Mark Peterson;William P. McInnis
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The Bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Child Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 82 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by children, such as academic underachieving, low self-esteem, depression, and separation anxiety
- A quick-reference formatthe interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems from blended family problems and divorce reaction to ADHD, attachment disorder, disruptive/attention seeking, and speech and language disorders
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Editionso you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word-processing formatallowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION