Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
You can get there
Where do you want to go? You might already be working in a business setting. You may be looking to expand your skills. Or, you might be setting out on a new career path.
Wherever you want to go, Business Communication will help you get there. Easy-to-read, practical, and up-to-date, this text not only helps you learn fundamental business communication concepts; it also helps you master the core competencies and skills you need to succeed in the classroom and beyond. The book's brief, modular format and variety of built-in learning resources enable you to learn at your own pace and focus your studies.
With this book, you will be able to:
* Incorporate active listening, assertive speaking, and non-verbal communication techniques into your daily communications.
* Resolve conflicts effectively.
* Choose the best words and voice for your audience.
* Craft persuasive business letters.
* Avoid common writing mistakes.
* Plan and lead successful business meetings.
* Overcome your fears of public speaking.
* Write winning business proposals.
* Create a resume that helps you get the job you want.
* Present yourself professionally in an interview.
Wiley Pathways helps you achieve your goals
When it comes to learning about business, not everyone is on the same path. But everyone wants to succeed. The new Wiley Pathways series in Business helps you achieve your goals with its brief, inviting format, clear language, and focus on core competencies and skills.
The books in this series--Business Communication, Finance, Marketing, Business Math, and Real Estate--offer a coordinated curriculum for learning business. Learn more at www.wiley.com/go/pathways.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION