Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Get instant, easy access to the natural medicine expertise you need with The Clinicians Handbook of Natural Medicine, 3rd Edition. Written by leading authorities in complementary and integrative medicine, this portable handbook offers clear and rational directives on diagnosing and treating 80 diseases and disorders with natural medicine. Inside the pages youll find concise summaries of diagnostic procedures, general considerations, therapeutic considerations, and therapeutic approaches for each condition, as well as naturopathic treatment methods like dietary changes, physical therapy advice, exercise modifications, and recommended supplements and botanical medicines. Based on Pizzorno's trusted Textbook of Natural Medicine, 4th Edition and the most current evidence available, it's your key to accessing reliable, natural diagnosis and treatment options in any setting.
- More than 80 algorithms throughout text synthesize therapeutic content and provide support for clinical judgment with a conceptual overview of case management.
- Combination of expert author team and scientifically verified content assures this handbook contains the most reliable coverage of diagnostic and natural treatment methods.
- Well-organized format utilizing consistent headings helps you make fast and accurate diagnoses.
- Light, portable size enables you to easily carry the handbook along with you in practice.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest research, data, and trends including the most current recommendations related to specific diseases and newly emerging treatments.
- NEW! Four new chapters cover female infertility, maldigestion, bronchitis and pneumonia, and pregnancy health and primary prevention of adult disease.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION