Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Meticulously organized by body system for optimal readability and ease of reference, the 3rd edition of this best-selling manual provides quick, comprehensive, and practical guidance on evaluating and managing a full range of common medical and surgical conditions encountered in small animal practice. Medical chapters discuss etiology, clinical signs, diagnoses and treatment, while surgical chapters discuss anatomy, preoperative considerations, procedures and postoperative care. It also contains an entire section devoted to avian and exotic pets and a comprehensive drug formulary.
- A consistent outline format provides easy access to information on etiology, clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatment for each disease or disorder, as well as anatomy, preoperative conditions, techniques, and postoperative care for surgical procedures.
- Key Points draw attention to helpful tips and key concepts.
- Includes a comprehensive section covering diagnosis, treatment, and surgery for avian and exotic pets.
- Features new chapters that cover key topics such as physical therapy and rehabilitation, pain management, vaccination guidelines, and syncope.
- Includes the latest information on drugs and clinical equipment throughout.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION