Textbook Of Veterinary Anatomy 3Rd Edition
- Publish Date: 2002-06-15
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Keith M. Dyce DVM & S BSc MRCVS;Wolfgang O. Sack DVM PhD Dr. med. vet;C. J. G. Wensing DVM PhD
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This clinically-oriented text covers the anatomy of all major species of domestic animals. It provides the general knowledge of mammalian structure that is crucial to the understanding of the other basic sciences, as well as the more detailed information that is directly applicable to the practice of veterinary medicine. Discussing the various body systems, it then offers a working knowledge of them by addressing the regional anatomy of a particular species or group of species.
- Content is divided into two main sections body systems and specific species or group of species for a thorough and more logical study of anatomy.
- All chapters feature a consistent format, offering a simple and even flow of information.
- Color inserts enhance the overall quality of the book and better illustrate various anatomical areas of concern.
- Both small and large animals are covered including the horse, pig, cow, dog, and cat to emphasize features and topics that have direct relevance to clinical work. Also included is a chapter on Avian Anatomy.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION