The Definitive Guide To Dax: Business Intelligence With Microsoft Excel, Sql Server Analysis Services, And Power Bi (Business Skills)
- Publish Date: 2015-10-23
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Alberto Ferrari;Marco Russo
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This comprehensive and authoritative guide will teach you the DAX language for business intelligence, data modeling, and analytics. Leading Microsoft BI consultants Marco Russo and Alberto Ferrari help you master everything from table functions through advanced code and model optimization. Youll learn exactly what happens under the hood when you run a DAX expression, how DAX behaves differently from other languages, and how to use this knowledge to write fast, robust code. If you want to leverage all of DAXs remarkable power and flexibility, this no-compromise deep dive is exactly what you need.
Perform powerful data analysis with DAX for Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Excel, and Power BI
- Master core DAX concepts, including calculated columns, measures, and error handling
- Understand evaluation contexts and the CALCULATE and CALCULATETABLE functions
- Perform time-based calculations: YTD, MTD, previous year, working days, and more
- Work with expanded tables, complex functions, and elaborate DAX expressions
- Perform calculations over hierarchies, including parent/child hierarchies
- Use DAX to express diverse and unusual relationships
- Measure DAX query performance with SQL Server Profiler and DAX Studio
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION