Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Teach cello with the popular Suzuki Cello School. The Suzuki Method of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the mother-tongue approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Cello School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki cello teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
This Suzuki Book & CD is integral for Suzuki cello lessons. This revised edition of the Suzuki Cello School, Volume 2, features a CD with recordings by Tsuyoshi Tsutsumi including piano accompaniments recorded with the cello part as well as piano accompaniments recorded alone.
Titles: Long, Long Ago (Bayly)
* May Time, Komm Lieber Mai (Longing for Spring) from Sehnsucht nach dem Frhlinge, K. 96 (Mozart)
* Minuet No. 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (Bach)
* Minuet No. 3, Minuet in C, BWV Anh. II (Bach)
* Chorus from Judas Maccabaeus (Handel)
* Hunters' Chorus from 3rd Act of the Opera Der Freischutz (von Weber)
* Musette in G, Gavotte II or the Musette from English Suite III in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 808 (Bach)
* March in G (Bach)
* Theme from Witches' Dance (Paganini)
* Tonalization: The Moon over the Ruined Castle (Taki)
* The Two Grenadiers, Die Beiden Grenadier, Op. 49, No. 1 for Voice and Piano (Schumann)
* Gavotte (Gossec)
* Bourre from Sonata in F Major for Oboe and Basso Continuo, HHA IV/18, No. 8-EZ (Handel).
For a complete list of the most recent printings by AMPV number, go to alfred.com/suzuki. This title is available in SmartMusic.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION