Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Computational Methods for Electromagnetics is an indispensable resource for making efficient and accurate formulations for electromagnetics applications and their numerical treatment. Employing a unified coherent approach that is unmatched in the field, the authors detail both integral and differential equations using the method of moments and finite-element procedures. In addition, readers will gain a thorough understanding of numerical solution procedures.
Topics covered include:
- Two- and three-dimensional integral equation/method-of-moments formulations
- Open-region finite-element formulations based on the scalar and vector Helmholtz equations
- Finite difference time-domain methods
- Direct and iterative algorithms for the solutions of linear systems
- Error analysis and the convergence behavior of numerical results
- Radiation boundary conditions
- Acceleration methods for periodic Green's functions
- Vector finite elements
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION