The Jossey-Bass Academic Administrator'S Guide To Exemplary Leadership
- Publish Date: 2003-04-21
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: James M. Kouzes;Barry Z. Posner
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Written by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posnertwo of the foremost experts on the topic of leadershipthe Jossey-Bass Academic Administrator's Guide to Exemplary Leadership clearly shows how anyone can develop the key leadership skills needed to get extraordinary things done on their campuses. This important resource outlines the principles and practices that are solidly based in more than two decades of quantitative and qualitative research. The Jossey-Bass Academic Administrator's Guide to Exemplary Leadership
- Describes the proven Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- Explains the fundamental principles that support the key leadership practices
- Provides actual case examples of real people on college and university campuses who demonstrate each practice
- Offers specific recommendations on what to do to own these practices
- Shows how to continue to develop as a leader
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION