Surviving Depression: A Catholic Approach
- Publish Date: 2003-11-01
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Kathryn James Hermes
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Depression can strike anyone, even those deeply committed to living the Christian life. Sr. Kathryn's fresh, reassuring approach to living through depression proposes aspects of the Catholic tradition as a support to surviving even the darkest times.
* Holistic approach to depression: psychological, medical, spiritual and practical self-care perspectives
* Uplifting stories of others who have lived through depression
* Tips for friends and family members
* Prayer suggestions and guides
* Invaluable for those experiencing depression, as well as family members and friends
* Ideal resource for pastoral counselors and care providers
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION