Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This unique text presents a thorough introduction to Mastercam Mill for students with little or no prior experience. It can be used in virtually any educational setting -- from four-year engineering schools to community colleges and voc/tech schools to industrial training centers -- and will also serve as a reliable reference for on-the-job use or as a self-study manual. The award-winning authors have carefully arranged the contents in a clear and logical sequence and have used many hundreds of visuals instead of wordy explanations. An enclosed CD contains Mastercam Demo V. 9 and also includes examples and exercises from the text for student practice. Learning Mastercam Mill Step by Step is sure to become a valuable resource for anyone learning or using Mastercam Mill overwhelmingly, the leading software of its type in industry.
- Student-friendly graphical displays are emphasized in lieu of long text and definitions.
- Includes an overview of the process of generating a word address program.
- Examples provide step-by-step instructions with graphical displays.
- Eliminates flipping between pages by featuring all explanations on the same page as the example.
- Contains exercises at the end of each chapter.
- Features a process plan for many machining exercises to indicate the machining operations to be performed and the tools to be used.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION