- Publish Date: 2012-10-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Sherry Kinkoph Gunter
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Step-by-step guidance on all things laptop-related, aimed at visual learners
A little overwhelmed by the selection of laptops out there and how to get started using one? Laptops Simplified, Second Edition is here to help! Boasting a straightforward, jargon-free approach, this easy-to-navigate guide takes the fear out of exploring the subject of laptops and breaks it down to the basics. Veteran author Sherry Kinkoph Gunter demystifies common laptop issues such as finding the laptop that is right for you, setting it up, troubleshooting it, and maintaining it.
- Covers the very basics of connecting to wireless networks while away from home; working with a variety of devices such as cameras, cell phones, and extra monitors; and making sure all security precautions are in place for safe online experiences
- Features full-color screen shots and numbered, step-by-step instructions on how to get up and running with your laptop
- Includes coverage of the new Windows 8 operating system
- Shares helpful advice from a veteran author on getting the most out of your laptop
Laptops Simplified, Second Edition puts you on your way to becoming a confident and savvy laptop user!
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION