Wiley Cpaexcel Exam Review 2016 Study Guide January: Set
- Regular price $751.32
- Publish Date: 2015-12-14
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: O. Ray Whittington
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The Wiley CPAexcel Study Guides AUD, BEC, FAR and REG have helped over a half million candidates pass the CPA Exam.
This comprehensive four-volume paperback set reviews all four parts of the CPA Exam. With 3,800 multiple-choice questions, these CPA study guides provide the detailed information candidates need to master or reinforce tough topic areas. The content is separated into 48 modules.
- Contains all current AICPA content requirements in auditing and attestation; business environment and concepts; financial accounting and reporting; and regulation.
- Unique modular formathelps candidates zero in on areas that need work, organize their study program, and concentrate their efforts.
- Comprehensive questionsover 3,800 multiple-choice questions and their solutions in the four volumes.
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips show how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way.
Our study guides for the CPA Exam will arm test-takers with detailed text explanations and skill-building problems to help candidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics that may need additional reinforcement.
Available in print format.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION