Mcgraw-Hill Education Sat 2016, Cross-Platform Edition
- Publish Date: 2015-11-13
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Christopher Black
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Thisbrand new multimedia package combinesprint,online, and mobilepractice -- completely reflective of the new 2016 SAT!
About the Book
McGraw-Hills SAT guide is a complete SAT coaching program that focuses on building students skills. This program offers students skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who know the ins-and-outs of the new test in both print and digital formats.
This Cross-Platform Prep Coursefeatures:
- 3 full-length practice SATs reflective of the 2016 exam
- A personalized study plan built around a student's strengths and weaknesses
- Hundreds of practice questions and answer explanations
- Thorough coverage of all the new question types
- Strategies specifically geared to the new format
- A new 16-page insert section featuring the top 40 strategies for test day
- Access to a free customizable test planner app
- Daily Progress Reports
- Flashcards, Games, and More
- Social Discussion for Help, Tips, etc.
An interactive SAT prep program from the name you trust -- McGraw-Hill Education.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION