Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Project Planning and Management: A Guide for Nurses and Interprofessional Teams, Second Edition serves as a primary resource for students developing and implementing clinical projects as a requirement for course completion. Additionally, the text also serves as a guide for faculty and preceptors who assist students in identifying clinical and management gaps as well as in initiating projects.
The Second Edition focuses on planning and managing evidence-based projects, phases of implementation, and evaluation methods within the context of quality, safety, and value-based initiatives. Coverage of the expanded use of technology and the importance of designing project/program plans with explicit tools and tactics for success will also be outlined. A central theme woven throughout the text is the impact of outcomes that engage and inspire through dynamic projects. Readers of this text will also benefit from the real-world examples drawn from sstudents faculty, clinician, manager, and administrator experiences.
New to the Second Edition:
- Ideas for innovating and engaging with stakeholders
- Emphasis on practical application of projects within the context of quality, safety and value
- Evaluating and managing the outcomes of projects over time
- Emphasis on quality, safety, and value
- Discussion of elements to create sustainable practices, control plans, and accountability tools
- Lessons learned and how to address them in the planning and monitoring stages
- How to differentiate organizational roles, required knowledge and competence of teams
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION