Understanding Christian Doctrine
- Publish Date: 2007-12-10
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Ian S. Markham
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Understanding Christian Doctrine introduces Christian theology in an accessible, informed, and systematic way.
- A lively introduction to the central beliefs of Christianity, assuming no prior knowledge of theology and Christian doctrine
- Explores doctrines such as incarnation, the Trinity, sin, life after death, and the end of the world, and growth areas such as spirituality
- Encourages and shows readers how to take a position on these theological issues
- Tackles questions that newcomers find particularly perplexing about the Christian worldview, including religion and science, religious pluralism, and the problem of evil
- Includes numerous student-friendly features, including useful timelines, brief vignettes of major theologians, and a glossary
- Written by internationally-regarded theologian, Ian S. Markham, who is the author of a number of textbooks in religion and theology.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION