Understanding International Law
- Publish Date: 2010-02-01
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Conway W. Henderson
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Understanding International Law presents a comprehensive, accessible introduction to the various aspects of international law while addressing its interrelationship with world politics.
- Presents well-organized, balanced coverage of all aspects of international law
- Features an accompanying website with direct access to court cases and study and discussion questions. Visit the site at: www.wiley.com/go/internationallaw
- Includes discussion of the efficacy of international law, a topic unique among international law texts
- Offers discussion of other topics that most texts do not address, such as complete chapters on making the world safer, human rights, the environment, and the world economy
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION